Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey everyone,
My name is Andrea and I am currently an intern for IOU...obviously. This is my third time in the beautiful country of Bolivia. I have been to Cochabamba twice before to work on teams with the Timmers. I had always wanted to come for a longer period of time, so this summer was my chance! I will be here for a total of 6 weeks. So far I am having a great time, getting to know the kids, and learn my way around.
I am from Chicago, and am currently living on the North Side. I have one more year left at North Park University in Chicago. I love it! I am a double major in youth ministry and communications.
God is really taking my time in Bolivia to show me his faithfulness, and how much he loves me if I am willing to accept it. Please keep all of us interns in your prayers and keep reading all of these great blogs!


With Love from Bolivia
Andrea Huntzicker

No comments:

Post a Comment