Friday, November 2, 2007

Last Post

WOW! Looking at the last post here in the IOU Bolivia Interns, was September 20, 2007.
As of right now I only have a matter of 4 days left in Cochabamba to return home. You may ask me if I´m excited to head home, well the answer is, yes and no. Yes because I haven´t seen my family and friends for a good 6 months, but no because I´ll be missing my family and friends here in Cochabamba. After this, I´m able to see my family and friends everyday for the rest of my life, or at least a majority of my life but the Timmers and the interns, no idea!
Definitely been a long journey and quite an amazing one, opportunities given to me, making new friends, being closer with the Timmers, getting to see more interns and the huge progress of IOU, it just makes me smile but comes November 6, I don´t think that I´ll be smiling anymore saying goodbye one last time to Bolivia, well at least hopefully not one last time.
I don´t know what to expect because I´ve waited a really long time and can´t believe the 6 months is up. The Lord has provided so much and I´m thankful for that. I pray that IOU will continue to do the work that God has called each and every single member of IOU to do and that God will provide them their needs. And of course to one day expand to other countries or territories.
God Bless each and every single one of you.
Dios De Bendiga (I hope that how you say God Bless You)

No comments:

Post a Comment