Friday, July 27, 2007

HASTA LUEGO INTERNS!!!

GOODBYE TO SOME GREAT INTERNS!!!
The Hacienda has been pretty quiet lately once 5 interns left (Joli, Ashley, Laura, Justin and Scott). They have been such a great blessing to the ministry here in Bolivia and in my life. They´ve taught me a lot with their testimonies, their actions and their encouraging words. During our group prayer, one thing that I mentioned was that, during mission trips, everything is great except for saying goodbye to those you love the most because you don´t know when´s the next time you´ll see these amazing people again. We will definitely see each other in Heaven because we know that God has saved us all a spot in Heaven, but not sure about seeing each other again in Heaven.
Seeing interns come and go is really tough, even for teams that are amazing because you just wonder how God picks these specific people to come to Bolivia.
Just recently, a team had just dropped by for a week and a half and they´ve been such a blessing also. Mike and I both mentioned that they were our favorite team because of their willingness to help and being flexible with everything. Out of the 5 teams I´ve seen so far, they have definitely been the best on my life.
It has definitely been great getting to know my brothers and sisters and I pray that throughout their time here, God has been changing them and molding them into the person that He wants them to be. I also pray that the fire inside of their heart would keep burning for God. Let me re-phrase that, instead of a fire burning for God like a small fire burning on a candle, their passion for God should be like flames burning in a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment