Saturday, March 8, 2008

Newest Intern KP

Why hello there,

My name is Kristen. I’m the newest intern here. I’m from good ol’ OH-I-O. I love it there. I graduated from Cleveland State University in May of 07 with a Bachelor’s in Spanish. I’m from a big family, which kind of prepared me for this opportunity here in Bolivia with IOU (as did the Spanish degree!). My family now lives in Texas and they’re a bunch of fun, beautiful, godly people who had a profound influence on my life and my relationship with Jesus and others.

So far my favorite thing here is tutoring. Who knew?! For me it’s really rewarding to see the kids learning and I get to spend some quality one on one time… This picture is of me and Samuel at Villa Israel.


So…yeah. I guess that’s all for now.

Have a fantastic day!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment